Saturday, August 11, 2007

Let us sing & dance for the LORD...

Sing


I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvelous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou Most High.
Psalm 9:1-2 KJV

Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude by which we may offer to God an acceptable service with reverence and awe…
Hebrews 12:28 NASB

To you, O Lord, I lift up my soul. I trust in you, my God.
Psalm 25:1 NLT

Praise ye the LORD. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Psalm 106:1 KJV

Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
I Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights.
James 1:17 KJV

Make a joyful noise unto God, all ye lands: sing forth the honor of his name: make his praise glorious.
Psalm 66:1-2 KJV



Through Him then, let us continually offer up a sacrifice of praise to God, that is the fruit of lips that give thanks to His name.
Hebrews 13:15 NASB



dance

"K-C"